Innovative Professional Development and Personal Enrichment
Seattle Central College’s Continuing Education program offers personal enrichment and professional development courses taught by local experts on Capitol Hill, at partner locations and online.
Guided by our core values of collaboration, communication, flexibility, compassion, and vision, we work with curious, self-motivated, lifelong learners who seek a dynamic and hands-on educational experience.
Explore courses in the following areas:
- Professional Development -- Expand your skills and expertise through courses on business, management, marketing, communications and technology.
- Certificate Programs -- Enhance your career in our comprehensive certificate programs in AutoCAD, Revit, Digital Marketing, Teaching English for Speakers of Other Languages, Nonproift Administration and much more.
- Personal Enrichment -- Discover a new passion or develop your skills in the arts, languages, fitness, home improvement and personal improvement.
- Industry Training -- Gain the experience needed to join Washington’s unique craft industries, or work with us to develop customized corporate training.
Learn more about Seattle Central College’s Continuing Education program by visiting our website, calling us at 206.934.5448, or visiting our offices, located on the first floor off of the Harvard Avenue entrance in room BE1139.
Please Note: Continuing Education courses are non-credit and cannot be applied towards an academic degree. These classes are ideal for individuals interested in acquiring specific knowledge, skills or a professional certificate, but not earning a college degree.
- Main Office 1139 I: Melissa Matthews, x5448 or x4381 (direct)
- 1139 J: Rachael St. Clair, x5449
- 1139 K: Saori Sampa, x3271
- 1139 L: Jordan McClellion, x 4411
- 1139 M: Liza Burke, x5476