All the services in the Career Center are FREE! You can either drop in for a visit or schedule an appointment at (206) 934-4383.
Some of the services we provide to visitors include:
- Assisting students with Career research and Majors decisions
- Career Assessments that can help you determine which career areas are best for you based on your interests, values, skills and personality
- Help with colleges and majors decisions
- Assistance with scholarship research and application process
- Help with finding jobs
- Preparing resumes, cover letters and preparing for job interviews
- Using our online employment service Interfase (only available to students and alumni)
- A library of career related publications and online resources
- Information about job fairs and career related event
Please explore the online resources If you dont find what you are looking for please call or e-mail us at: (206) 934-4383 or firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you.