Info for Employers, Faculty & Staff
Want to collaborate? We do too! Here are ways we can offer support to employers, staff, and faculty. These services are offered on a case-by-case basis, based on current staffing capacity.
Career Services for Employers and the Community
Career Resources - We are committed to providing the most up-to-date career resources for students. If you would like us to display a link to your website to offer career help, please email us if you meet our guidelines.
- All resources must be free to access and use.
- We are currently not accepting any Financial Aid resources aside from scholarship opportunities.
Posting Positions - Employment opportunities are shared with students who make job-related appointments with our team. Newsletters are sent to our Canvas community bi-weekly or monthly as well. Employers must meet the following guidelines to post employment opportunities:
- The company cannot charge a fee to potential applicants.
- No personal posting will be allowed.
- Company websites must contain COVID-19 employee guidelines or if not applicable, must be communicated with us before we can post positions.
Faculty & Staff Resources & Requests
Class Collaborations - Our Career Specialists are available virtually to make presentations or present workshops on a variety of subjects. Here are some sample topics:
- Career Exploration Center 101: What We Can Do For You!
- Finding an internship
- Researching the labor market
- Using LinkedIn and other resources to network and establish career connections
- Exploring industries and careers that match your interests and values
- Enhancing job-search skills (resumes, cover letters, interviewing, etc.)
Student Referrals - Even when we aren’t able to completely answer student requests, we’ll ensure that they are connected with the right people or programs within Seattle Central. If any of your students need career exploration assistance, please feel free to send them our way.