Career Hub, formerly called Interfase, is a free online resource that connects students and alumni of Seattle Central to employers in the region.
Students and Alumni Find Jobs
Are you looking for a job or internship? Check out the resources available on Career Hub, which can help you transition from your education to a career. Once you set up an account, you can:
- Learn about employer events and networking opportunities
- Upload multiple resumes, cover letters and other employment–related documents
- Apply for jobs posted by registered employers in the community
Student/Alumni: Access your account
Employers Find Talent
Do you want to fill your job openings with talented and qualified applicants? You can list open positions on Career Hub to increase exposure among students and alumni of Seattle Central. With degree and certificate programs in more than 25 fields of study, we are sure to have knowledgeable and skilled talent to meet your needs. We have students and alumni trained in:
- Apparel Design & Development
- Business Information Technology
- Commercial Photography
- Culinary Arts
- Social & Human Services
- Wood Construction
- Maritime Technology
- Allied Health & Nursing
- Science & Math
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- And much more...
Once employers set up an account, they can immediately begin posting jobs.
Employer: Post a job or internship