Clubs & Activities
Supporting connections for community, service, learning and fun.
Events and Activities
From poetry nights, dances and films to Student Leadership–sponsored speakers and programs, you can participate in a variety of activities on campus throughout the academic year.
Student Clubs empower students to create community, explore and learn outside the classroom and put ideas into action. Students organize around common career, artistic and recreational interests, cultures and ethnic backgrounds and social or political beliefs. All recognized student clubs are eligible for funding and are open to all students. We are proud of our student clubs and associations for building welcoming and accepting spaces of mutual support, meaningful action and fun.
Clubs are organized by theme: Art, Humanitarian, Multicultural, Science and Development, Social Justice and Sports and Games. Discover more details about these clubs on page 20 of the Student Handbook, or go to Student Leadership (SAC 350, located above the college bookstore) for a complete list of current student organizations on campus. If you don't see what you are looking for, we will help you start your own club!
Here's a list of Student clubs :
- Seattle Central College Dental Hygiene Club
- Computer Science and Engineering Club
- Student Created Cinematic Art Club
- Taiwanese Student Association
- Society for the Advancement of Chicanos/Native Americans in Science
- Craft Club
- Business Administration Association
- Acoustic Club
- Respiratory Care Club
- Vietnamese Student Association
- Muslim Student Association
- Anime & Manga Club
- Student Veterans Association
- Queer Cooperative
- Japan Club