Training materials and resources
- Seattle Colleges training materials
- Counseling Center: Counseling.Central@seattlecolleges.edu, 206.934.5407, BE 3166
- EAP: Seattle Colleges employees are able to access Washington state’s Employee Assistance Program, which helps employees and their family members resolve personal or work-related problems. Using your EAP does not cost you anything. For more information, call the Employee Assistance Program at 877.313.4455.
- King County Sexual Assault Resource Center (KCSARC) (24-hour resource line): 888-99-VOICE, or 888-998-6423. KCSARC is a victim-advocacy organization that provides critical support, tools, and direct services to children, teens, women, and men who are victims of sexual assault. KCSARC works with clients of all ages and from all backgrounds. KSCARC advocates will answer your call and provide crisis intervention, information and referrals, and ongoing support 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Harborview Center for Sexual Assault and Traumatic Stress: 206.744.1600. The center provides services to help people impacted by sexual assault and other traumatic events.