Classrooms, Keycards & Web Accounts

The following lists answers to some of our most frequently asked questions about everything from how to get help with printers, getting a web account to changing your email password.

If you have a question that is not answered in this FAQ, or still need help or a more detailed explanation, our IT team is here to help!  You can contact us in any of these ways:

Reserving Computer Classrooms

Most computer classrooms are reserved during the preparation of quarterly schedules. Divisions submit lists of computer–using classes and schedules are created. Full–quarter changes or addition of a quarter–long lab to a class which did not originally require a lab must be made by the division scheduling person.

For occasional or one–time computer center lab use, faculty members should contact us.  Our IT team is here to help!  You can contact us in any of these ways:

Checking Room Availability

You can check computer classroom availability at our 25Live room scheduling system (25Live training for new users). You’ll be logged in as "guest" and can view the room schedules. Be sure you are looking at the desired quarter (use the dropdown at the top of the calendar).

Keycard Requests or Keycard Problems

Each division/department has a designated "keycard person." Faculty and staff members should identify the appropriate person by asking their department head or office manager.

Any problems with keycards not working, and any requests for access not on the cards, should be reported to the department "keycard person." That person submits the requests to Seattle Central Keycards, using the required form.

If a keycarded door is not functioning properly with a known "good card", or if alarms are ringing when the door is closed, Campus Security should be notified.

Faculty Web Pages

To request a Faculty Website You can create a Help Desk ticket and we will follow up with you shortly.

Non Faculty Web Pages

Please contact the