All Seattle Central employees have Citrix accounts. Citrix allows you to access applications and your files from any computer that has Internet access. You can access many applications and your work files from home as if you were in your office. You have safe and consistent access to applications and your file both from outside and within the school network.
Citrix allows IT staff to perform updates and installations centrally, so that everyone has the most current version of software at the same time. The systems are backed up and secure.
Current users should download the Citrix manual (pdf) and choose the "returning users" link. New users should download the manual and choose the "new users" link.
The manual includes instructions for setups, password changes, and all Citrix processes.
State regulations prohibit storing confidential or sensitive information on mobile devices, such as notebook computers or jump drives. Always use Citrix for any storage of student or employee sensitive information.
- Citrix manual (pdf)
- EAD Citrix
- Install Citrix on your home computer using Windows 7 to 10 (pdf)
- Convert your home computer to new Citrix (pdf)
- Install Citrix on your mobile devices (pdf)
Our IT team is here to help! You can contact us in any of these ways:
- Submit a question or problem to our Online Web Help Desk.
- Email us: ITHelp@seattlecolleges.edu
- Via phone: 206.934.6333
- In-person: Rm. BE 2123, Broadway Edison Building, Seattle Central Campus