Projects & Maintenance Schedule
Custodial schedule: Monday–Friday, 7 a.m.–12 a.m.
We have staff on–call during inclement weather.
Holidays and weekends: Staff on special assignment only.
Engineering schedule: Monday–Friday, 7 a.m.–10 p.m.
Holiday and weekends: Staff on–call on weekends, holidays, and for school closures.
- Repair and safety upgrades for the Atrium Fountain
- Renovation of Seattle Central restrooms on first floor of the Broadway Edison (BE) building
- Sidewalk repairs
- Renovate former Childcare Area to accommodate the main offices for the International Education Program
- The ESCO project is nearing completion
- Refinish wood floors in Mitchell Activity Center including gymnasium, dance floors, and racquetball floors with help of Great Floors (warranty repairs)
- Addition to The Seattle Maritime Academy; scheduled for 2013. Schreiber, Starling – Lane Architects are working on final design and permitting for the project
- Renovation of the former C–Store to create a new home for "Information Central"
- Replaced main entry doors at the Mitchell Activity Center
- Replaced entrance doors at the South East entry to the Broadway Edison (BE) building
- Construction of three offices on the first floor south cross-corridor of the BE building
- Construction of a wall to separate instructional spaces in 3138 and 3134 (in BE building)
- Construction of a wall for storage area for IT services on the 3rd floor (in BE building)
- Streetlight repairs
- Painted main IT computer lab walls