Seattle Central's tuition is affordable, especially compared to four-year colleges. Financial assistance is also available.
- Seattle Central has an open admissions policy. We have programs for those who do not speak English and for those seeking to improve their basic reading, writing, and math skills.
- We offer departments dedicated to assisting special populations, including the disabled, veterans, and women.
Many Educational Options
- From college transfer and career training to continuing education and basic studies, there is something for everyone at Seattle Central.
- Our selection of distance learning, online courses, evening and weekend classes offer convenient alternatives to accommodate student schedules.
- Whether you plan to work toward a specific degree or a specialized certificate, youâll find dozens of options available.
- Because class sizes are small, instructors are available to meet individually with students. Their goal is to help you succeed in college.
- Our student services will help you take charge of your learning and your life so you can reach your educational goals. They offer free workshops on many topics such as study guides, test taking tips, stress reduction, and career planning.
- Tutoring, advising, counseling, multicultural support services, career assistance and more are free to all students.
- Student life at Seattle Central includes a broad range of activities and programs, a fitness center, and more than 50 clubs and organizations.
- Our student boards and councils, and our diverse array of committees provide a variety of leadership opportunities for students who want to meet other students through extra-curricular activities and to gain skills that will help them in their future careers.