- Drop - $6.00
- Computer Lab Fee – $46.00 + $27.00 per additional class ($73 maximum)
- Late registration fee (after 10th day of quarter) - $10.50 per credit
- Online fee – $7.00 per credit
- Online Hybrid – $5.25 per course
- Transcript (official copy) - $4.40 each
- Fees for self-support, telecourses, or continuing education are listed in the quarterly class schedule.
- Universal Technology Fee – $3 per credit (max $54 per quarter)
Exemptions: 1-3 credits, ABE/ESL (Below 090) /GED, ungraded courses
- Student Activity Fee – $23.00 per quarter
Students enrolled in 5 or more credits of state-funded courses.
- Transportation Management fee – $15.00 per quarter
Students enrolled in 10 or more credits of state-funded courses.
- Student Photo ID Card (one time charge) – $5.00
Please contact the Registration Office for information regarding special tuition rates for:
- Vocational students in excess of 18 credits
- Vietnam Vets, Persian Gulf Vets, and Active Duty Military
- Children and spouses of eligible veterans or national guard members that became totally disabled or determined to be a prisoner of war or missing in action or who lost their life while on active federal military or naval service.
- High School Completion, GED prep, and Adult Basic Education
- Senior Citizen and State Employee tuition wavers
- Children of disabled firefighters or policemen
For information regarding fees for Bus Passes and Parking Permits. Please call Transportation Services at (206) 934-6932 or (206) 934-3202.