Automatic payment plan
Don't have money to pay your college tuition all at once? Join our online payment plan, e–Cashier, and start budgeting for your education today. The sooner you start, the lower your monthly payments will be. Online enrollment includes: monthly payment plan, flexible payment options, and no interest.
Steps to enroll in the payment plan
- Go to Registration Login.
- Enter your SID, PIN and the quarter you would like to pay for.
- Continue through the welcome page.
- Register for classes (if you haven't already).
- At the bottom of the page that displays your schedule and charges, click on the ‘Deferred Payment Plan’ button.
- Follow the instructions on the e–Cashier page.
Payments are processed on the 5th of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full. You must have a minimum balance of $100 to budget through the automatic payment plan.
Make sure to keep track of deadlines for the E–Cashier Payment Plan: check deadlines.
Please do not assume that your balance will be automatically adjusted if financial aid is received or a class is dropped or added. You should review your agreement balance online through My nelnet Account or call the Seattle Central's Office at 206.934.4108 to confirm the change.
Cost to participate
- $17 enrollment fee per quarter (ACH & credit card)
- $2 enrollment fee for an immediate full payment (ACH)
- $30 returned payment fee if a payment is returned
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit card/debit card
The availability of eCashier is determined by Seattle Central's registration calendar. The college may elect not to have eCashier available during specific times and dates during registration.
Have additional questions on how the payment plan works? Refer to the "Frequently Asked Questions" or "How eCashier Works" links located on the toolbar of eCashier.