Once you're enrolled in TRiO Student Support Services at Seattle Central College, you will have access to several services to help you achieve your academic, personal and career goals.
- Academic advising. Pick quarterly classes, choose your major, create a long range academic plan.
- Personal counseling/mentoring with clinically trained counselors. Manage stress, assess interests and set goals, manage time, receive short–term counseling and referrals to community counseling resources.
- Transfer student planning. Receive assistance in choosing classes that prepare you for transfer, review university admissions requirements, complete transfer applications.
- Financial aid guidance. Receive assistance with scholarship or FAFSA applications, and personal budgeting tools.
- One–on–one tutoring. Subjects include English & writing, ESL, math, computers, biology, chemistry and business.
- Library resources. Including career, academic and personal growth resources.
- Textbook rentals.
- 4–year College visits/tours. Each quarter, we take interested students to 4–year colleges and universities throughout the state of Washington for an inside look at campus life. Campus tours, sessions with transfer counselors and transportation are all included! The primary campuses we visit are Evergreen State College, Seattle University, University of Washington, UW Bothell Campus, UW Tacoma Campus, Washington State University and Western Washington University.