College Transfer Associate Degrees
Start your college career at Seattle Central! You'll enjoy smaller classes with instructors who know your name. And our tuition is half the price of a four–year college.
Each transfer degree requires 90 credits and takes approximately two years to complete if you are attending as a full–time student (12–18 credits per quarter).
College Transfer students must see an advisor before or at 45 credits to develop a long–range degree plan. You will receive a letter from the Advising Office when you reach 45 credits.
The following Transfer Degree planning sheets are available in PDF format and can be read with Adobe Acrobat. You may download Acrobat Reader for free.
Note: Some of the forms will not display properly unless you have Reader 5.x or above.
Associate Transfer Degrees
- Associate of Arts (AA–DTA) Transfer Degree for new students who started January 2014
- Associate of Arts (AA–DTA) Transfer Degree
- Associate of Science (AS–DTA) Transfer Degree
- Associate of Science (AST) Transfer Degree Option #1
- Associate of Science (AST) Transfer Degree Option #2
- Associate in Math Education (DTA / MRP) Transfer Degree (9 – 12)
- Associate in Elementary Education (DTA / MRP) Transfer Degree (K – 8)
This degree has been discontinued state–wide as of January 2014.
Associate Transfer Degrees with Emphasis
- Associate of Arts with Emphasis in Deaf Studies
for new students who started January 2014
- Associate Degree with Emphasis in Sustainable Agriculture (SAgE)
Associate of Applied Science–Transfer (AAS–T): Seattle Central Community College's AAS–T degree programs are not designed for transfer to other colleges or universities. If you are wanting to transfer to a four-year university please refer to the DTA section for more information.