College Transfer Degrees
Start your college career at Seattle Central! You'll enjoy smaller classes with instructors who know your name. And our tuition is half the price of a four–year college.
College Transfer students must see an advisor before or at 45 credits to develop a long–range degree plan. You will receive a letter from the Advising Office when you reach 45 credits.
The following forms are available in PDF format and can be read with Adobe Acrobat. You may download Acrobat Reader for free.
Note: Some of the forms will not display properly unless you have Reader 5.x or above.
Associate Transfer Degrees
- Associate of Arts (AA–DTA) Transfer Degree
- Associate of Science (AS–DTA) Transfer Degree
- Associate of Science (AST) Transfer Degree Option #1
- Associate of Science (AST) Transfer Degree Option #2
- Associate in Math Education (DTA / MRP) Transfer Degree (9 – 12)
- Associate in Elementary Education (DTA / MRP) Transfer Degree (K – 8)
This degree has been discontinued state–wide as of January 2014.