Professional Technical Transfer Articulation Agreements
A professional technical transfer articulation agreement is a formalized agreement between Seattle Central College and a four–year university or college that outlines the transferability of Seattle Central's professional technical degree programs (AAS and/or AAS–T degrees), courses, and specific transfer requirements.
Current Transfer Diagrams
The transfer diagram provides an outline of the transfer requirements included in the articulation agreement and is to be used as an advising tool.
Current Transfer Articulation Agreements
Other Transfer Options For Professional Technical Degrees
The following schools will accept at least one of Seattle Central's AAS and/or AAS–T degrees but do not have a formalized transfer articulation agreement with Seattle Central. Please check with the four–year university regarding their specific transfer requirements.
- Argosy University
- Central Washington University
- Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising
- University of Washington, Bothell (AAS–T Nursing, RN to BSN only)
- University of Washington, Tacoma (AAS–T Nursing, RN to BSN only)
- Washington State University (AAS–T Nursing, RN to BSN only)
- Western Washington University, Fairhaven
- Whitworth University