The Emergency Fund Program provides a funding avenue for students requiring emergency assistance in special circumstances. Eligible students may receive funds once per academic year for the following items related to past due expenses:
- Medical/Dental costs
- Personal automobile expenses
- Personal transportation/gas
Do I qualify?
To be eligible, a student must:
- Have had a recent unforeseen emergency that caused their financial instability.
- Be enrolled in at least 6 credits at Seattle Central College.
- Have at least a 2.0 GPA (cumulative).
- Have completed at least 12 credits at Seattle Central College.
Is there other emergency assistance?
If you are in need of other types of financial assistance and need a referral to community programs that can help, or if you need assistance with emergency situations, then our team may be able to assist you.
How to Get Started
- First sign up (first time logging in) or sign-in by using an email address and creating a password on the Seattle Promise and Emergency Funds application site.
- Once you've verified your account or logged–in, complete the general application.
- After completing the general application, go to "Opportunities" to apply for EMERGENCY FUNDS.
- Completed applications will be reviewed, and applicants will be contacted by Student Support Programs.