The Emergency Fund Program provides a funding avenue for students requiring emergency assistance in special circumstances. Eligible students may receive up to $500 once per academic year for the following items related to past due expenses:
- Medical/Dental costs
- Personal automobile expenses
- Personal transportation/gas
Do I qualify?
To be eligible, a student must:
- Have had a recent unforeseen emergency that caused their financial instability.
- Be enrolled in at least 6 credits at Seattle Central College.
- Have at least a 2.0 GPA (cumulative).
- Have completed at least 12 credits at Seattle Central College.
Is there other emergency assistance?
If you are in need of other types of financial assistance and need a referral to community programs that can help, or if you need assistance with emergency situations, then our team may be able to assist you.
How to Get Started
Complete an online application at: seattlecentral.dreamkeepers.org. All applications are reviewed by an Advisory Committee prior to approval.