Finding and Viewing eBooks
What is an eBook?
eBooks (electronic books) in our library collection are electronic versions of published books. However, some eBooks are available only in electronic format. You can access full-text eBooks with a computer connected to the Internet at anytime, anywhere.
How do I find out what eBooks you have?
You can find eBooks in the Netlibrary collection when you search our Library Catalog. Campus libraries may have other e-book collections. Check the libraries’ Web sites. For example, North campus library has Books 24x7, a collection of full-text eBooks in the computing and information technology fields. Click the link from the library's homepage.
How do I use the Library Catalog to look up eBooks on my topic?
1. Connect to the Library Catalog from the Library’s homepage
2. At the Basic Search screen, type your topic, such as “nutrition” in the Find This box.
3. Select “Keyword Relevance Search”
4. Click the down arrow key by the Limit box and select E-Books
5. Click on the Search button