Office 365 Accounts for Students
There is a new process for student access to Office 365 and to free Microsoft Office for personal devices. This is now a district wide service.
To start using your Office365 Education account:
- You will need your SID & PIN. The setup site is https://tools.seattlecolleges.edu
- Initialize your Office365 account and set up a password at the EAD Tools website. Be sure to note the password rules. The system will assign you a login name. Write that down!
- Once you have initialized your account, use the login name assigned during initialization to the Seattle College Office365 portal. Note that there may be a time delay after initialization.
- If you forget the login name the system assigned you, get it from the "get my credentials" tab at https://tools.seattlecolleges.edu
- If you forget your password or if the password does not work for you, use the "Reset Password" tab at https://tools.seattlecolleges.edu
Find more information at FAQs.
Seattle Colleges Office 365 Education version includes:
- Email with 50GB of storage (Exchange Online)
- OneDrive with 1TB of storage
- Office Online (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote)
- Skype for Business
- Enrolled students with an Office 365 account will be able to install the full version of the Microsoft Office Professional Plus suite on up to 5 computers (PC or Mac), 5 tablets, and 5 smartphones for free
Office 365 Accounts for Employees
Faculty and Staff can obtain Seattle Central O365 accounts and free Office for personal devices through seattlecentral.edu/onthehub. See the Discounts page for details.
Student email with Google Apps
All students and all employees have access to Seattle Central Google Email and Google Apps.
How do I login?
- Go to mail.seattlecentral.edu
- Your User Name is your EdNet Login Name
- Enter your password. The first time you log in, your password will be your full SID. Once you've logged in, you will be asked choose a new password. This new password will only be used for the Seattle Central email system. It will not affect the ′O′ drive or student web accounts or any other services. Please choose a password that is hard to guess and easy to remember. Do not share your password with anyone and never send a password over email.
What if I forgot my Google Email password?
You can reset your student email password at the following link: seattlecentral.edu/google. The temporary password is your full SID. You will be asked for a permanent password when you login.
Student web accounts
All Students have a 100mb web account.