For nearly all computer functions you need to know your SID (system identifier). Find your SID or have it sent to you at Inside Seattle Colleges AD Tool and select the option to request a SID and/or PIN.
For questions or help with any of your logins please contact NEED: 206.587.NEED or NEED@seattlecolleges.edu
- Arranged by your department when you are hired or on request by your department.
- Your email address is: email@example.com
- Exchange login name is usually the first initial of your first name followed by your last name
- Initial password is set by district staff and sent to your department email person
- Check login and account info at: inside.seattlecolleges.com/AdTool
- Created weekly. You may have to wait a few days. Your Citrix account is created after you have an exchange account.
- Login is your Exchange email login name.
- Initial password is the last six digits of your SID. You will be asked to change your password the first time you login. (We recommend using your Exchange email password.)
- More details on our IT Services wepage
Space for work–related website
There are several options for faculty/employee websites. We have Google, WordPress, and other options.
Call NEED to arrange consultation, or visit the TLC in room BE3111.
- Submit a Web Account Request.
- You will be sent an email with your login information once your web account has been created.
EdNet: student network computers, Wi–Fi and other resources
All employees, as well as all students, have EdNet accounts for a variety of resources including demonstration computers in the classrooms. Login is the EdNet login. Password is the last six digits of the SID. EdNET Details.
Some Staff members have accounts on the administrative HP300 system. These are managed by district staff and require a request from the appropriate supervisor. Contact Siegal helpdesk at 206.587.4128 or email SCCDhelpdesk@seattlecolleges.edu.