Student & Employee Discounts
JourneyEd offers discounts for faculty staff and students on a variety of software. Here is a list of the latest products available.
Dell also offers discounts on laptop and desktop computers and accessories. The login to see our discounts is Dell.com/DellU/sccd. For the ID number to purchase at the discount rates employees should call NEED (206.934.NEED or email NEED@seattlecolleges.edu). Students may contact the student helpdesk in room BE 1105.
Microsoft Office Pro is available free to employees and students, through your EAD account. Login to office365.seattlecolleges.edu with your EAD name and password. (initialization for that name and password is at tools.seattlecolleges.edu)
Some other software is available at discounted prices for student and employee home use through our Kivuto store: seattlecentral.edu/onthehub. Follow the instructions below to access the discount site and check on currently available options.
- Check your EAD email account (@seattlecolleges.edu) for a message from noreply@e–academy.com. If you discarded that message, contact our helpdesk at 206.934.NEED or email NEED@seattlecolleges.edu.
- The message will contain a very long URL. The site is trusted so you can click the link or (for security) copy and paste that into your web browser and go to the site. It is personalized just for you. Each person must use the URL sent in his/her own individual message from e–academy.com The URLs are customized for each person and cannot be shared.
- Follow the instructions to complete your registration.
- Go to seattlecentral.edu/onthehub and login to our Kivuto store. Faculty and staff must use their Exchange email@example.com on the faculty–staff tab and students must use their Seattle Central Google mail firstname.lastname@example.org on the student tab. Instructions for using student email accounts are found in the Student Accounts section.
- Go to seattlecentral.edu/onthehub and login to our Kivuto store. Login is your EAD name. You will see a list of available software and the costs for each.
Adobe Creative Cloud suite is available for faculty and staff to use at home. The agreement does not include student home use. Employees can obtain the software by logging in to the Kivuto site at seattlecentral.edu/onthehub. You must first register as described in the Microsoft section.
Students and employees can access discounts for personal purchases at store.apple.com/us-hed.