IT Classes and Degrees
Seattle Central offers degrees, certificates, and continuing training for professionals and introductory classes.
Introductory Computer Classes
See Computers / Microcomputers Courses for beginning level classes.
Business Computing Classes (Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Internet)
One credit short courses and four and five credit quarter–long courses are offered in a variety of software applications. Students in any course of study are encouraged to enroll.
Contact: the Business, Information Technology and Creative Arts Division 206.934.3830 for information on these MIC courses and for short courses on other applications.
Certificates & Degrees
- Applications Support Program
- Business Information Technology
- Database Administration & Development
- Network Design & Administration
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Computer Science Transfer
Continuing Education (Non–credit) Classes
- Hands–on classes are offered for beginners and for students wishing to improve skills in a variety of software applications.
- Online classes meet for six weeks. Beginning and advanced courses are offered each quarter.
- 3D Animation/Design, Desktop Publishing, Web Design and Computer Aided Drafting are offered from beginning to advanced levels.
- View Continuing Ed and Noncredit Computer Classes
- Visit the Continuing Education Website for detailed information on classes.