Seattle Central College Grants
In order to better serve our students and community, Seattle Central College's Grants and Contracts Office is here to help faculty and staff obtain and manage grant funding. Our grant–funded projects and initiatives enable us to fulfill our mission and provide an accessible, diverse, responsive and innovative learning environment.
For more information, please download the Grant Concept Form and contact your Dean.
Note, the Grants and Contracts Office does not provide grant funding directly to students. The Financial Aid Office can provide information about student funding, which include student grant funding.
The following documents provide an overview of how grants are applied for and distributed, as well as how brand–new grants may be proposed and developed.
- Seattle College District Grant Procedures
- Grant Procedures – Appendix A – Definitions
- Grant Procedures – Appendix B – FAQs
- Grant Procedures – Appendix C – Grants & Contracts Checklist
- Grant Procedures – Appendix D – Financial Guidelines
- Grant Procedures – Appendix E – Indirect Costs
- Grant Procedures – Appendix F – Request to Waive Indirect Costs
- Grant Procedures – Appendix G – Request to Apply for External Funding
- Grant Procedures – Appendix H – Surplus Usage Request Form
- Grant Procedures – Appendix I – Sample Contract & Requirements
- Grant Concept Form (.docx)
- Grants Process Diagram (.pdf)
- Grants Training (.pptx)
- Time & Effort Reporting for Federal Grants (.docx)
- Post Award Checklist (.docx)
- Grant Manager Contract (fillable .pdf)
- Certification of Pay (.docx)
- FMS Query Instructions (.docx)
- Time and Effort Blank (.xls)
Please contact your dean