Eligible students will receive their refunds on or after the first day of each quarter provided that they:
- Registered for a full–time credit load at least 1 week prior to the first class day
- Registered for less than a full–time credit load and notified the Financial Aid Office at least 1 week prior to the first day of classes
- Were awarded financial aid at least 1 week prior to the first class day
- Met all Satisfactory Academic Progress requirements during their last quarter of attendance
- Have selected a refund choice using their Seattle Colleges Card
Delay in Refunds
Students who do not meet all of the above conditions may experience a delay in receiving their refunds. These students should contact the Financial Aid Office, FinancialAid.Central@seattlecolleges.edu, after they have completed their registration to inquire about when their refunds will be ready.
Seattle Colleges Card: Your Key to Quick Refund Disbursement
The Seattle Colleges partnered with financial services company Higher One® to provide students with a simple way to receive their financial aid and scholarships: the Seattle Colleges Card.
After you've applied for classes and registered your address with Seattle Central, you will shortly thereafter receive a green envelope that contains your Seattle Colleges (debit) Card.
- Activate your account at Seattle Colleges Card as soon as you receive your card, even if you aren't expecting an immediate refund.
- Select Your Refund Preference:
- A same–day deposit to your OneAccount checking account, included with your Seattle Colleges Card. This account is FDIC–insured and has no monthly fee and no minimum balance.
- Transfer to your personal bank account. Funds available in 2–3 business days.
- A paper check. Funds available in 5–7 business days.
- Enjoy all the Benefits from your OneAccount checking account:
- No minimum balance and no monthly fees
- The quickest and easiest access to your disbursement funds
- Free internet banking features
- Make purchases anywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted
- Withdraw cash at Higher One ATMs located on or around campus, with no fees