Eligible students will receive their refunds on, or after, the first day of each quarter provided they:
- Registered for a full-time credit load at least one week prior to the first class day; OR
- Registered for less than a full-time credit load and notified the Financial Aid Office at least one week prior to the first day of classes.
- Were awarded financial aid at least one week prior to the first class day.
- Met all Satisfactory Academic Progress requirements during their last quarter of attendance.
- Have selected a refund choice using your Higher One debit card at Seattle Colleges Card.
Students who do not meet all of the above conditions may experience a delay in receiving their refunds. These students should contact the Financial Aid office after they have completed their registration to inquire about when their refunds will be ready.