Seattle Central Copy Center
The Seattle Central Community College Copy Center provides a convenient, inexpensive and centrally located option for faculty, staff and students to take care of all their copy needs. The Copy Center is located on the third floor of the Broadway Edison building in room 3105A. Students and staff are able to make their own copies at self-service machines. Faculty may order copies for course packets to supplement their other course material, while staff may place large, complex copy orders for use in the various departments on campus. In addition, the Copy Center provides fax service to students, and sells such necessary student supplies as scantrons, blue books, envelopes, and transparencies. Students may also use the convenient fax machine available, as well as purchase their course packets.
Copy Center Hours of Operation
Winter, Spring, Summer Quarters
Breaks Between Quarters
- Click on the PDF form link.
- After the PDF form opens type in your information.
- Save the completed PDF form to your desktop. Use the controls visible at the top of the PDF. The ‘save’ icon looks like this:
The dialog box that opens will say: ‘Save a Copy.’
- Compose a new email addressed to: email@example.com
- Use the ‘attach a file’ function to locate the saved PDF on your desktop. Attach it to your email. Make sure you identify yourself in your email.
Copy Center Price List
**Note: To order course packet materials please stop by the Copy Center to discuss options and order. These materials cannot be done online, nor can color copy orders be accepted.